Sorting out your cable management can be a theraputic job which can make your appliances much easier to use! Here are our favourite tips for cable tidying and cable management.
- Use labels to ID your plugs: crawling around under a desk to rearrange your power strip is much easier when you know what each of the plugs are for! You can simply use a sticky label on each plug to indicate which appliance or power source the plug is for to save you pulling them out unneccessarily.
- Use wraps to shorten long cords: You can even make your own cable wraps using a strip of rubber mat and some scissors!
- Re-usable cable ties! Yes these do exist! They are called millipede cable ties and can be used over again. Velcro ties are also a good option
- Make a cable hiding charger point using a shoe box.
- Use foam pipe insulation to conceal cables!
- Use an old toilet roll tube to store long extension leads.